Valentines Day at Vern Goers
- Cyclamen: Not only does this beautiful flower continue blooming throughout the winter, but its beautiful patterned foliage will add beautiful greens, sages and silvers to your home when its blooms are done. The key to cyclamens is sunlight. They want bright indirect sunlight so southern exposure is best this time of year. Cyclamens like it cooler, so be sure to keep them away from heating vents or in warm rooms. (Pictured)
- Azalea: A great choice for a houseplant this time of year, azaleas bring instant spring to any room that they’re in. The key with these beautiful flowers is water. They like to be watered about every other day. With enough water, these flowers will bloom for several weeks.
- Amaryllis: These bulbs produce huge, beautiful blooms that will catch the eye of the gardener in your life. They come in a variety of colors and sizes, but sometimes the stunningly simple red is best; after all, it is the color of love.
- English Garden Basket: These beautiful arrangements are like an indoor garden to hold any gardener over throughout the winter. They not only add green to your living room, but the various plants and flowers add color, texture, and add many health benefits to your home.
- Seeds: Getting a head start on spring planting by starting seeds indoors keeps those green thumbs happy. Some seeds that are easy to grow indoors include flowers like pansies, herbs like rosemary and chives, and even some vegetables like tomatoes.
- Vern Goers Greenhouse Gift Card: Your gardener can use this during this winter for a little dose of spring, or this summer. Either way, they will be thinking of you while they plant their selections and each time they see those flowers.